The Norquay Co-operative is hiring a Warehouse Associate in Norquay, Saskatchewan.
Who We Are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Associate will be responsible to provide memorable customer service, picking and loading customer orders, organizing and maintaining lumber yard and warehouses, and assisting in the receiving of freight including unloading trucks.
• To Provide exceptional customer service to customers, by assisting customers, and providing information and product knowledge, which are maintained through being dependable for all shifts, and handling of customer complaints and providing warranty service in a professional manner, as per Norquay Co-operative policies and procedures.
• To perform exterior and interior housekeeping and maintenance duties.
• Assisting in keeping a organized and maintained lumber yard including warehouses
• To be familiar with, ensure compliance, and adhere to Norquay Co-op policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned from Warehouse Supervisor
• Retail experience would be an asset
• Enjoy working with a team
• Having a great attitude, self-motivated and accountable
• Energetic and excited to work with members
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Apply with resume in person to the Warehouse Supervisor or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted